Pixoul is growing its network of remote, revenue-sharing freelancers. We match startups with top-tier, designers, developers, and project managers on demand.
Pixoul freelancers don't work for hourly rates--they work for revenue shares. Unlike a standard hourly-rate freelance role, you have the ability to double (or more) your hourly rate for successful projects. Each role you work on is hand-selected by our account managers to fit your skills, interest, rate, availability, time zone, and other factors that you set. No more platform memberships, no more bidding.
If you meet our selective criteria, you’ll be invited into our network as a designer, developer, or project manager. All team members must have:
- At least 5+ years of experience in their discipline.
- Mastery of the English language as a native or highly fluent speaker.
*Open to US Citizens only at this time
- Working knowledge on web services and Rest API, DevOps, JSON and XML
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL
- Azure, AWS, Cloud, Cloud Administration, Windows, Active Directory, ADFS, Linux, Deployment, Automation, Security Configuration Management.
- 3-5 years of proven hands on experience working with cloud-based technologies, specifically Azure and AWS
- 5+ years of hands on experience supporting Enterprise computing infrastructure and virtualization computing technologies
- Strong understanding of Active Directory (AD) and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and setting up AD networks
- Solid architecture & design experience in using virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of modern service hosting, security, and risk management concerns such as IAM, access control, monitoring, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, and containers
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting and configuration management
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $80.00 /hour