- AWS - Dynamo.
- AWS - Lambda.
- AWS - S3.
- Distributed Service Standards (SOAP, REST, EJB).
- Node.js Development.
The Software Engineer will be involved in designing, implementing and maintaining solutions within Amazon Web Services. This individual will possess experience with a range of cloud technologies, working with software development teams and a keen desire to work collaboratively to ensure team success.
- Work with agile teams to refine requirements and to identify areas for enhancement.
- Work with other team members to develop a complete and integrated solution; and to deliver quality software and required documentation on time.
- Develop full-stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the CB IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure that the completed code provides all functionality described by application experts to ensure that acceptance criteria are met.
- Provide story point estimates for enhancements and new features.
- Develop and execute Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, unit tests, and automated test.
- Work within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Monitor and maintain production systems.
- Actively participate in code, test, and documentation peer reviews.
- Provide guidance on the full life cycle of cloud-based solutions including tools, technologies, and best practices for development, deployment, and maintenance of cloud-hosted services.
- Evaluate and understand emerging technologies and trends for DevOps and Continuous Delivery automation within cloud infrastructures.
- Experience in the design and development of applications using .NET Framework.
- Experience with automated testing tools (like Selenium, Nightwatch, Gatling, Katalon Studio) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, systems engineering or comparable training and practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration.
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated experience with full-stack development.
More about you:
- 4+ years demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node JS, or Python development.
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI.
- Ability to use: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC.
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- IT experience in agile Full Life Cycle development, to include system design architecture, development, maintenance, and support.
- Experience with SOA.
- Knowledge of applicable data security principles and practices.
- Solid written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Customer satisfaction orientation.
- Willingness/ability to work off-shifts (evening, night-time, weekend).
- Currently Sourcing and Screening.
- Sourcing & Screening.
- Offer In Progress.
About Ohm Systems Inc
Ohm Systems was incorporated in 1998 in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We provide information technology consulting services to all levels of government and commercial clients. We have built our success by developing a deep understanding of each client's technical and managerial requirements through a focused and rigorous analysis methodology. This approach enables us to deliver solutions that accurately target and consistently achieve your goals in measurable ways. We tailor our project management approach to meet the quality, delivery and cost priorities you define. This ensures that we deliver in a way that establishes and maintains congruence with your organization objectives