Provide support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and guide users to gain productive use of software. May extract data, format and run reports, or perform specific analytical functions using application.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide production support or technical support to users of a customized or proprietary application.
- Confer with management of client groups using application(s) supported by group and assess uptime, productive use of application, and needs for further development or enhancements to make application more useful.
- Plan and conduct regular or periodic meetings of staff responsible for maintaining applications in production to assess issues or bugs and plan strategy for addressing them.
- Plan, contribute to, or conduct projects for testing software enhancement, developing requirements for system enhancement, revision or development of application, or related projects.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6+ years of working experience with applications in a production support environment using above technologies. Management and troubleshooting of Middleware products on UNIX and Linux environments. Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Java, Oracle etc.
- Working experience with a wide variety of Monitoring and Data analysis tools such as Extrahop or Catchpoint (digital experience monitoring platform) or Moogsoft (Event Management and ChatOps)
- Strong relationship management skills and aptitude to multi-task and work well in a high stress environment, both within teams and independently.
- Demonstrate experience in planning and execution of change, problem, incidents, production processes, controls and service requests
Job Types: Full-time, Contract