This job has expired.
Title: AEM Developer
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Ashburn, VA/Dallas, TX/Atlanta, GA
- AEM Developer will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our digital application (desktop/mobile/tablet) and other applications.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience on Adobe AEM Component Development using Sightly
- Hands on development experience with AEM 6.x versions, and familiar with Touch UI component development, Sling model development
- Have an overall view of the AEM technology stack including Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Java development skills including using Eclipse IDE with Maven Plugins.
- Experience with developing, building and installing AEM content packages
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Working Knowledge of AWS, CICD, Agile development, GitHub etc Must be able to manage multiple projects while meeting timelines and being accessible to the team and organization as a whole.
- Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
- Past experience with Adobe Target
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
Thanks & Regards,
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 7 years (Required)
- software development: 6 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 1 year
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity: