Looking Access Management Engineer in Reston, VA.**
We are looking for an access management engineer who will be having around 6-8 years of experience in Identity & Access Management tools including Single Sign on Integration with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, Directory Server, AD, Oracle Access Manager along with Jenkins for automation deployment.
- Experience in deployment support of PING Single Sign On in multiple data centers Amazon Web Services experience in deployment and administration of the service with EC2, S3, EBS, EBS Integration, Cloud formation, Certificate Manager, Cloud Front are also mandatory.
- Experience in Agile Development a plus for elaborating stories.
- Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity solutions.
- Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation and Oauth2). Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Angular JS, JDBC, XML JSP, Servlet, and HTML.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience with GIT, SVN Ability to communicate designs via wireframes and prototypes in an agile environment
- Integrate RESTful services with GUI applications SQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or MyBatis In-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with troubleshooting Java application performance issues Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CICD.
- Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
- Working experience in REST Services a big plus and understanding of Single Page applications
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Access Manager or CA SiteMinder is a plus Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your resumes directly to the below email address
Job Type: Contract
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Identity and Access Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- PingIdentity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle Access Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location