My name is Ashwani Narwani. I just received details on a great job that I believe you would be a great fit for. Please take a look below and share your interest. If not interested, I would also appreciate if you can recommend me someone looking for a similar role.
Senior .Net Developer (Skype)
Troy /MI (100 % Remote Role )
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype
Note :- Need someone that is a .Net/C# Senior Developer with Low code solutions experience (Microsoft PowerApps)
She specifically asked for PowerApps must have
Low-Code App Development examples: Microsoft PowerApps, Nintex Workflow Cloud, TrackVia, Mendix, OutSystems.
Key One: .Net/C# - If they're a .Net/C# senior developer
Key Two: Low Code Solutions Microsoft PowerApps
We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Architect that will be responsible for examining existing system specifications and creating modernization plans for migrating both applications and data into a modern cloud based environment. The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical and interpersonal skills, creativity in designing solutions that generate business value, and discipline in meeting project commitments. Experience migrating legacy applications to a C# .NET framework is also a requirement. Real world experience is required in using low code platforms such as PowerApps or OutSystems to solve business needs.
Job Details :-
Client is seeking a .NET Software Developer . This is a contract position through December 2021 located in Troy Michigan. Remote is acceptable as long as the candidate can work Eastern Standard Time hours.
- The NET Software Developer will be responsible for examining existing system specifications and creating modernization plans for migrating both applications and data into a modern cloud based environment.
- The candidate will also be actively involved in implementing future solutions. Real world experience is required in using low code platforms such as PowerApps or OutSystems to solve business needs. Experience migrating legacy applications to a C# .net framework is also a requirement.
- The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical and interpersonal skills, creativity in designing solutions that generate business value, and discipline in meeting project commitments. They will also have hands-on experience implementing low code solutions and writing applications in C#.
- Solutioning deliverables will include current state analysis and future state requirements and solution design diagrams. Development duties will include analysis, design, prototyping, configuration/ programming and testing of new functions. In addition, the Solution Developer must:
- Collaborate with internal IT groups to analyze the current technology environment
- Work with end users to understand the pain points of their process and document the proposed solution
- Analyze business requirements to design a solution that identifies functions to be automated, includes desired features and details inputs and outputs for moderately complex projects
- Architect system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems and infrastructure
- Create a solution prototype and implementation strategy
- Develop or configure application components
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Communicate clearly and effectively to influence and negotiate at all levels within the organization
- Work with limited direct supervision and exercise independent judgment.
- Excel in a team-oriented environment
- Consistently meet task deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Accurately record time for all hours worked
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 5-10 years programming background required including a minimum of five (5) years' experience in applications modernization.
- 3 - 5+ years experience building new systems with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core and SQL Server.
- 3+ years experience migrating legacy applications to modern architectures using low code solutions.
- Experience with hybrid data environments where an organization is performing a stepwise cloud migration and still has on-premises components while others are being moved into the cloud.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in an agile team environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile software development and how to apply them to real-world situations.
Technical Recruiter - WissenIT Group
Technology | Relationships | Solutions
775 Addison Ave,Suite 102, Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.