A seasoned software architect and application developer focussing on .NET Framework and .NET Core applications.
- Engineering strategy planning (short/medium/long), focus around technologies, teams and roadmap
- Architecture and development of highly scalable, distributed applications built using .NET Core, Sql Server and the AWS cloud (including SNS, SQS, RDS and Lambda)
- Design and implementation of application Frameworks to assist modularisation, cross-cutting concerns and productivity of developer experiences, including feature flags, event aggregators, and performance tuning
- Coaching and mentoring developers to improve skills, quality of code and approach
- Consultancy around the migration of line-of-business applications running on .NET Framework to .NET Core/5
- Implementation of continuous delivery/deployment pipelines and convention-based approaches to building systems
- Design and development of modular React/Angular applications on Node
- C#, SQL, TypeScript
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5
- React, Angular, Node
- Sql Server, Amazon RDS, MySql, Postgresql
- AWS (EC2, ELB, Lambda, RDS, SNS, SQS, S3, Redshift)
Notable open source projects:
- RazorEngine (http://antaris.github.com/RazorEngine)
- FuManchu (http://github.com/Antaris/FuManchu)
Open source templating engine based on Microsoft's Razor parsing engine
Ultra-fast cache search
Building caches is challenging to get right. This project combines a robust cache-build pipeline that can scale based on demands using AWS Lambda, as well as an ultra-fast cache API that can search billions of rows in < 500ms
Various client projects
Design and implementation of CMS platform that powers Fresh Egg's portfolio of clients.
Contact Matthew to enquire about their availability for a project.
- Unavailable at this time.
- Matthew doesn't work with recruitment agencies.