Apply to position
101 Ways is a digital consultancy that helps great clients do great things, solve challenging problems and build great digital products.
We're currently ramping up a large project team on an exciting new digital transformation for a household name, and we need a Principal/Lead consultant who can drive the SRE/Cloud vision for the project.
The Principal/Lead consultant needs to be someone can still be hands-on and able to combine technical expertise with strategic vision and mentoring in the field of continuous integration, continuous delivery, engineering efficiency, containerization, and engineering operations.
A successful consultant will have deep expertise in all phases of the software development lifecycle, as well as expert-level knowledge of the systems, technologies, and strategies used to automate and release software in a cloud environment.
- Has an excellent, hands-on understanding of tools and techniques required to plan, build, and run a development (DevOps) pipeline for container-based, cloud-based services.
- Clearly articulate, define and execute on pipeline strategic vision based on business and engineering objectives.
- Develop architecture standards for containerization and deployment designs.
- Develop architecture standards and practices for pipeline development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Solve complex problems related to build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Identify opportunities and drive the implementation of automation to improve service health, manageability, reliability, and telemetry.
- Ability to read, write, configure, design, and script end-to-end service telemetry, alerting and self-healing capabilities for platforms.
6 months contract, outside ir35.
UK-based applicants only.